This individual will be responsible for designing and managing business processes for Global Marketing. You will partner with key stakeholders and partners including but not limited to: Campaign Managers, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Brand Marketing, BDR, and external agencies to understand current processes.
Marketing and Campaign operations are the implementation of our marketing programs and campaigns in our martech platforms in partnership with the entire marketing organization. In order for the marketing organization to scale, we need a robust, efficient, and flexible center of excellence, a shared resource that provides leadership, best practices, scalability, and support and training to execute marketing campaigns in our martech platforms.
Marketing Operations work closely with key teams and stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Finance. The role will have two primary responsibilities: 1) to provide support and training in executing efficient, repeatable, and reportable campaigns across our digital platforms, this person will also be the subject matter expert on the templates and processes necessary to help our larger marketing team execute at scale and 2) to provide insight through analytics and data for the marketing team to make informed and intelligent decisions and optimizations that help drive the bottom line
This is the right role for someone with the drive to take ownership of complex tasks and projects, react effectively to dynamic challenges in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, and independently prioritize their activity to deliver the results that our business needs. S/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about the business, risks, challenges, and opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Tools and technologies
- Using provided campaign criteria, build, execute and report on marketing campaigns using our martech stack: Experience with Marketing Automation and Salesforce is required; Bizible, HTML, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Asana, and other marketing platforms are a plus
- Work with Channel and Field Marketing Managers to plan and execute on-field marketing operations and promotions
- Build and run operational reports in Marketo, SFDC, and Tableau to help answer marketing team inquiries
- Build, run and report on Drift.com campaigns
- Build Marketo assets like emails, landing pages, and forms to support campaigns
- Provide support to the marketing organization for our integrated campaign task management in Asana
- Collaborate with our business systems team to identify gaps and opportunities within our martech stack in order to add/remove tools as needed
- Templates and timelines
- Manage Asana.com campaign templates: Manage and optimize templates for our standardized campaign plans and project cards in Asana
- Build and maintain backups of templates: Establish SLAs for common campaign and request types
- Ensure project plans leave time for testing, revisions, and technical glitches
- Schedule debrief sessions with campaign owners and provide top-level metrics for each campaign
- Team training
- Become the subject matter expert on team projects and campaign management [events, paid, social, etc]
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, operations, or project management role
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation systems (certification is a plus) and Salesforce for the purposes of field management, campaign operations, program templates, and attribution reporting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Your friends might call you a bit OCD, but you love the organization in both your personal and professional life. Naming conventions are a guilty pleasure. Plans and processes are what make you tick. You love spreadsheets and checklists and you don’t care who knows it
- You’re a natural problem solver, especially when it comes to technology. You love understanding how things work so you can find solutions on your own
- You’re a fast learner because you don’t wait for others to teach you – you go out and find answers with the tools and resources you have before asking others
- You’re mildly obsessed with data. It tells great stories, and you love to spread the word. You’re equal parts data nerd and a people person. Understanding complex topics comes easy to you, but you know how to explain them easily to others
- You don’t mind working solo, but enjoy collaborative projects and seeking peer input as well
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution-oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it’s up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing, and building your career!