Cross-Cloud Service Connect
Streamlined Cross-Cloud Networking with a Single Click
What is it?
Cross-Cloud Service Connect
An efficient, cost-effective solution for applications & endpoints to connect natively and securely across clouds while resolving existing shortcomings:
- Cloud native services require manual steps & bring third-party proxy & networking stacks.
- Modern Service mesh do not support PaaS interconnectivity
- L3 networking stacks requires heavy infrastructure to be inserted and managed
USE CASES UNLOCKED
Securely Interconnect Distributed Data
Enable secure access to data distributed across the cloud. Whether you're querying financial datasets, processing historical market data, or managing massive data loads, we've got you covered.
Take the hassle out of networking, access, and security. Developers can effortlessly attach any application endpoint, from FQDNs to serverless endpoints, to networks with the right policies, making self-service a breeze.
B2B Partner Exchange
Connect with your business partners effortlessly and securely. Our solution leverages lightweight PrivateLink and endpoint-based architectures to bridge the gap between clouds, ensuring your business partnerships thrive.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Private Link is now Multi-Cloud
Unlock unparalleled multi-region and multi-cloud private connections, leaving single-region CSP Private Link solutions behind.
Automated DNS Control
Simplifies and streamlines DNS management, reducing manual efforts and potential errors, enhancing network efficiency and reliability.
Resolution of Overlapping IP Scenarios
Resolves IP conflicts, preventing network disruptions and ensuring smooth data transmission.
Built-In Zero Trust (ZT) Policies
Enhances network security by providing robust zero-trust access controls, minimizing the risk of unauthorized access and data breaches.
Simplify the process and automate multiple steps to enhance service connectivity, including DNS management and tracking IP for dynamically changing scenarios.
Virtual identities reduce the complexity of handling numerous services and make them more manageable.
Reliable Connectivity for PaaS
Ensures uninterrupted connectivity by monitoring and adapting to changing IP addresses in (PaaS) environments
See it for yourself
Sign up for Prosimo Lab
Cloud Network Observability
Hands-On Lab Overview:
Prosimo Hands-on Labs are live, small group, instructor-led events focussed on ensuring a safe and impactful learning experience. Interaction/Questions are encouraged.
In this lab, participants will:
- Deploy Prosimo into an existing network environment
- Discover existing networks and network resources
- Manage/Orchestrate resource connectivity across regions & clouds
- Observe and Troubleshoot network patterns & faults
- Basic understanding of Cloud Networking concepts:
- VPCs, VNETs
- Subnets, Routes
- Peering, Transit Gateways
- Load-balancers, NAT Gateways
- Ability to run Linux shell prompt commands
- Operate input devices: keyboard, mouse