We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our Product Documentation Team at Prosimo. The tech writer is responsible for most of the user-facing documentation for all of Prosimo’s products and solutions. That means they develop user resources like our Help Center, Deployment guides, Troubleshooting guides, and End User guides. Our Documentation Team closely works with the engineering, solution architecture, and technical marketing team, with a common goal of helping our customers experience our products and solutions in the best possible way.
What you will do
There’s much more to technical documentation than working with text. Creative thinking is required in several settings adding to and shaping routine tasks. Some of what the team is involved in:
- Design of technical documentation with text, images, and animations
- Driving innovation and experimenting with new-age content formats, information architecture, and workflow-driven, minimalistic content
- Collaborate closely with other departments, within many different areas of expertise
- Work both independently and in collaboration with others for various projects
- Publish documentation to the web documentation tools with a review workflow
- Participate in user testing of new products and solution documentation ideas
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be inquisitive, willing to learn, and able to work with people with a wide range of technical competence. In addition, you have:
- Experience with technical documentation and can convey technical information
- An eye for detail, can collect facts and put them together
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Ability to learn about new products, technology, and tools quickly
- An advanced level of written and verbal communication skills in English.