Do you need help with the complexity and cost of deploying and operating cloud networks? Get help with deploying and operating cloud networks and unlock the full potential of cloud-native development while reducing costs with this comprehensive report by Cloud expert David Linthicum.
The report explores the need for cloud-native deployments, emerging architecture patterns, and how cloud networking requirements are changing. It also explains why typical DIY cloud networking solutions are under-optimized and hurt performance, capabilities, security, and cost efficiency.
Key Takeaways from the Report:
- The popularity of cloud-native development is due to the targeting of solutions that provide advanced scalability and reliability that can operate at significantly reduced costs compared to traditional system development.
- The rapid rise of cloud-native development highlighted several critical limitations to traditional networking approaches for cloud-based deployments. This includes DIY and “networking-in-a-box” kits.
- Enterprises that use a DIY approach to build, deploy, and upgrade their networks to support cloud-native development and deployments will likely encounter negative value after cloud-network deployments.
- Focus needs to shift to prebuilt and hardened solutions that provide “full-stack” capabilities, speedy deployment, security-ready network services, and the ability to leverage state-of-the-art network observability to automate network operations.
- Enterprises must do their homework and create business cases that identify the correct target solution. This will eliminate the need to replace a failed network and endure the risk and cost of related mistakes.
- So, what are you waiting for? Download the report now to learn how to unlock the full potential of cloud-native development and achieve business value at a reduced cost.