Prosimo is a fast-growing is looking to expand our team in 2022 with a Design Intern. In this role, you will be supporting our Creative Director and marketing team across multiple marketing projects and on internal cross functional initiatives.
As an intern, you’ll be able to hone your design skills with the support of a close-knit, all-star team and work with fantastic internal clients across a variety of projects in the cloud networking space.
Every day will be different, giving you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects — from designing cutting-edge collateral, brand illustrations, swag, to building engaging websites — and learn from expert marketers what type of skillset will make you successful in startup culture.
While interning, you’ll have a chance to:
- Roll up your sleeves and become an integral part of the Prosimo marketing team
- Gain experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Help evolve the Prosimo brand
- Work with multiple departments internally and have fun while you do it
Who You Are
You’re a junior or senior in college who shares our passion for branding and is eager to contribute and learn from the team. You consider yourself a strategic creative thinker and embody what we like to call a “Growth Mindset,” eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others, and identify new ideas to bring to the organization as a whole.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma, and PowerPoint
- Top-notch typography skills — you know your hyphens from your em dashes and kerning is second nature to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills — able to articulate your design thinking and show up with polish in client-facing settings
- Proactive and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in AfterEffects or WordPress is a bonus
- Able to work anywhere from 15 to 25 hours a week on US Pacific Time (Remote OK)
- An online or PDF portfolio with relevant work
- Are a senior or junior studying graphic design, communications design, or a similar field
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Good Stuff to Know
- Anticipated Time: We expect you to be available to work anywhere from 15–25 hours per week. During your interview process, we will work with you to define more specific hours that work best for you and us
- Internship Duration / Anticipated Start Date: The start date is TBD. The internship will run 8–12 weeks in length
- Compensation: TBD
Prosimo is a destination for people who want to grow their own career and make a broader impact on a rapidly growing tech company.
Ready to chat?