The Sr Channel/ Partner Marketing Manager position is a huge contributor to our high-energy, high-growth team. You will play a significant role in defining and advancing the value propositions of our portfolio companies across our partner ecosystem. You will collaborate with our sales, product management, and customer success teams to lead the strategy, campaigns, and content production for our channel program. Our partner programs are poised to grow significantly in the coming year and this role provides a unique opportunity to drive the future success of this program on a large scale. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
Campaign Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and execute the partner marketing strategy including content creation and program execution, with a focus on driving awareness, generating demand, acquiring new customers, and retaining/growing existing customers
- Build joint partner marketing plans with strategic partners as well as stand-alone plans to grow partner-led pipelines and opportunities.
- Create a calendar for all co-marketing initiatives
- Own the messaging and positioning of the channel program externally and internally, working closely with global channel sales leadership
Sales Enablement and Events:
- Create repeatable and scalable initiatives that partners can replicate in local markets
- Partner with sales teams to develop marketing enablement resources (e.g. joint templates, co-marketing guidelines, webinars, blog posts, newsletters, email marketing, program guides, etc.)
- Develop and execute strategic partner-led or partner-facing events to drive demand for, with, and through channel partners including identifying joint sponsorship opportunities, crafting co-marketing programs, securing event venues, developing swag/gift items, driving attendance, and executing follow-up marketing programs
- Compose reporting that includes performance and recommendations for optimization across all digital channels on a monthly and quarterly basis and present findings as needed to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is strongly preferred
- 5+ years in driving channel strategy, campaigns, events, and content for a B2B software (SaaS) company
- Understanding Cloud Service Providers and Alliance is a bonus
- 2-4 years of experience with SFDC and Marketo
- Proven track record for growing business and building strong cross-company relationships with multidiscipline stakeholders and senior executives
- Experience building, optimizing, and scaling partner marketing campaigns to improve acquisition and drive conversion
- Exceptional leadership skills and community building; results-driven self-starter who can prioritize and manage complex strategies, effectively driving to measurable results in changing environments
- Experience managing partner marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, set up, follow up, etc)
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables
- Proven success working and aligning with sales teams to drive pipeline and revenue
- Superior reporting and communication skills, including consolidating monthly/quarterly marketing activities results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Make an impact on a successful, rocket ship of a software company
- Grow your professional toolkit, through constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity
- Crush your job – and be recognized and rewarded accordingly