This individual will be responsible for managing and developing Prosimo’s digital media presence including its website + supporting web development for its Marketo platform, reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will partner with key stakeholders and partners including but not limited to: Campaign Managers, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Brand Marketing, and creative director.
- Experience with WordPress and Elementor plugins
- 5+ experience with headless CMS and WordPress hosting services
- Opinionated about CMS and WordPress options
- Good knowledge of website caching and CDN options
- Some experience in canvas/animation threejs.org WebGL skills
- Own website design implementation and maintenance, ensuring all content follows web standards and best practices
- Understand the goals of our company and be able to create and design various items on a website including but not limited to landing pages, ads, web banners, motion graphics, and more
- Review updates to content and code, troubleshoot errors and suggest best practices for optimizing websites
- Identify opportunities to improve the performance of existing web pages to drive organic traffic (SEO)
- Use industry-leading tools to track and report on key metrics (i.e. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Support HTML / form development for Marketo
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery for the customer-facing corporate websites.
- Develop animation and interactive pages using latest front-end development technologies for enterprise-grade CMS solutions.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Rapidly prototype HTML from UX wireframes and UI designs.
- Maintain and ensure customer-facing sites are aligned with the company brand and messaging to provide an optimal user experience.
- Establish and evangelize web guidelines and standards that follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
- Participate in peer code reviews and provide meaningful & timely code reviews before merging pull requests.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of user interface/front-end web development experience, with recent experience in building animated and interactive webpages.
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale responsive web application development.
- Strong expertise in UI architecture, client-side performance & instrumentation considerations, cross-browser compatibility, and security issues.
- Ability to produce exact HTML prototypes from Sketch files.
- Ability to prototype for multiple breakpoints, responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to build modular components from designs and create multiple HTML variations.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, media queries, NodeJS, AJAX, bootstrap
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Demonstrated strong design and UX sensibilities and being able to create Pixel Perfect UIs.
- Can work with a cross-functional team to design, prototype, and deliver high-quality products.
- Your friends might call you a bit OCD, but you love the organization in both your personal and professional life. Naming conventions are a guilty pleasure. Plans and processes are what make you tick. You love spreadsheets and checklists and you don’t care who knows it
- You’re a natural problem solver, especially when it comes to technology. You love understanding how things work so you can find solutions on your own
- You’re a fast learner because you don’t wait for others to teach you – you go out and find answers with the tools and resources you have before asking others
- You’re mildly obsessed with data. It tells great stories, and you love to spread the word. You’re equal parts data nerd and a people person. Understanding complex topics comes easy to you, but you know how to explain them easily to others
- You don’t mind working solo, but enjoy collaborative projects and seeking peer input as well
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution-oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it’s up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing, and building your career!