Sr. Solution Architect
Prosimo is looking for a technically savvy and motivated Sr. Solution Architect with a proven success track record in multi-cloud and security ecosystem technologies sales/consulting. Innovate with modern Fortune-500 enterprises as they modernize their applications in multi-cloud infrastructure and provide an optimized experience to users.
THE ROLE: Solution Architect
The Solution Architect is Prosimo's go-to technical expert on Secure and Optimized application delivery strategies and technologies in multi-cloud infrastructure where you will work with our peers at AWS, Azure and GCP and pave the way for the future of application experience, cloud networking, and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Prosimo.
The Solution Architect is a technical role - you must be broadly competent across many areas of technology (cloud infrastructure, security, content delivery networks and analytics). On the business side, the ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical. The Solution Architect will spend a large portion of their time interacting with several customer stakeholders, including cloud architects, team leads, engineering directors and CxOs. In this role we expect our Solution Architect to be customer obsessed and be able to establish themselves as a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Cloud and Cloud Native Strategies
- Own the technical sales strategy for enterprises consuming Prosimo in public and hybrid cloud.
- Lead cloud and application delivery infrastructure discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
- Evangelize Prosimo message in the field through social media presence, technical blogs and webinars
- Help enterprises as they navigate the multi-cloud landscape and deliver application experience architecture that meets their business needs. Collaborate with customer cloud architect, networking and ops teams to build out the cloud native architecture using Prosimo.
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and help to enhance product capabilities.
- Serve as the technical expert for the Prosimo suite of capabilities around secure and optimized application experience, network orchestration and analytics using modern Kubernetes based constructs
- Conduct whiteboard sessions, technical workshops with customers to align Prosimo with their business and technical requirements.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Fluent in AWS, Azure and GCP platforms
- Background and experience with application/content delivery and security constructs in cloud (Firewalls, WAF, Zero Trust Access, Identity federation using modern protocols SAML/OIDC, reverse proxies, load balancers, CDN, caching, TLS, SSL offload etc)
- Fluent with cloud networking constructs (connecting to VPCs using Transit Gateway, private link in AWS, VWAN hub, Transit VNETs in Azure etc)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes operation, networking and troubleshooting will be a plus.
• Track record of being a successful sales engineer or solution architect working with infrastructure or software solutions.
- Demonstrated thought leadership through publications and public speaking
- Experience with product positioning, presentations, demos, and complex POCs.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent verbal communication in English, including writing in English is a requirement.
- An aptitude for understanding problems related to cloud adoption, operation, analytics and network connectivity orchestration will be a huge plus."