Sr. Director of Partnerships & Alliances
As Prosimo’s Head of Partnerships and Alliances, you will own & drive the Prosimo Partner Ecosystem. You will be responsible for thought leadership and strategic initiatives in order to develop and nurture productive relationships with Cloud-focused Managed Service Providers (MSPs), specialized Value-Added Resellers (VARs), and Solution Providers. This position will report to Prosimo’s Vice President of Sales and will require some travel.
- Lead Channel adoption lifecycle and drive top of funnel pipeline with new and existing Partners.
- Work with Prosimo Executive Team to identify, qualify, recruit and train new Partners to drive mutually successful business outcomes, including product sales and service delivery.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with current Prosimo Partners/Alliances by engaging multiple stakeholders including Executive Champions, Sales, Operations, and Marketing & Communications divisions.
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for the Prosimo Platform throughout the Partner and Alliance ecosystem.
- Liaison with Prosimo Executive Team & Sales Organization to articulate Partnership strategies and GTM strengths of each unique business partner.
- Proactively relay Prosimo news, features, product updates, roadmap, and any other relevant updates to Partner & Alliance ecosystem.
- Develop Partner-led Sales incentive programs and creative lead generation techniques to establish and ensure Partner derived revenue growth.
- Experience in recruiting and hiring talented Channel Account Manages and Channel SA’s as Prosimo continues to scale to ensure support of Partners and internal Sales Teams.
- Support new and existing Partners in Partner portal and deal registration process
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly basis.
You may be a fit for our Team if you have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for working with start-up & hypergrowth companies.
- Experience building a Channel, Partner, Alliance and VAR ecosystem with a specific focus on Partners with a Cloud-focused strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to all levels of management including internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in building a Partner program from scratch, resulting in viable Partner-led GTM initiatives to support company revenue.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
Prosimo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.