Complimentary Research Copy
2021 State of Multi-Cloud Infrastructure
In this first annual State of Multi-Cloud Infrastructure report, Prosimo offers insights into cloud transformation journeys and how enterprises can best take advantage of multi-cloud. Prosimo surveyed 400 IT experts in the U.S. to gather data comparing the global latency performance of the three largest cloud service providers (CSPs)—the first report of its kind that directly assesses network transit across CSPs.
The report paints a full picture of how enterprises are transitioning to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructures, the challenges and opportunities that cloud architects face, and the value that multi-cloud infrastructure can provide for global application experience delivery.
Key findings from the report:
- 93 percent of enterprises agree that outstanding application experience is key for business success.
- Multi-cloud provides better network latency performance on 45 percent more routes than single cloud.
- Performance varies across cloud providers, regions, and applications—signaling the need for dynamic connectivity.
- 65 percent of IT experts are well aware of the security impact caused by rapid cloud transformation over the past 18 months.
- Enterprises need to simplify their infrastructure to gain visibility and control across multi-cloud environments.
- And much more!